When creating a post inside Openmind, we encourage our members to write content that will give value to readers. Openmind post is intended for providing inspiring stories and valuable content inside the community and is not intended for a simple profile update like in other social media platform.
Questions are for asking specific questions related to business, sales, marketing, personal development, and more, so other members can contribute and give you helpful answers.
Rules About Posting Inside Openmind.PH
Spam or blatant promotions are NOT allowed inside Openmind.PH.
If your purpose of being here is solely based on your intention to promote products and services outside openmind, please refrain from doing this.
The reason why outside and self promotion is not allowed here at Openmind is we want this community to be a safe place for everyone.
A community that is free of all outside promotions and focuses on people helping each other.
If you want to offer help or tell a story, do so using the mediums provided inside Openmind like a posting, asking a question, answering comments or chating with other members. If you want you can also create eCourses or other information products that can help people.
Here Are The Rules for Spam In Openmind.Ph
If you go against any of these, you may lose all posting privileges within Openmind and the possibility of completely being removed from Openmind without the ability to ever join again (yes, we do take this stuff seriously).
- No unsolicited messages promoting of outside products and services to be sent through private messaging. This will lead to immediate removal of your ability to post and send messages within Openmind.
- No copied contents are allowed to be posted here at Openmind. This content will be immediately removed and you will lose posting privileges.
- Do not copy content from Openmind and post it somewhere else on the Internet. This includes copying your own post and putting it on your website. You can publish a small part of your post on other social media to tease and lead readers back to your Openmind post.
- No promotions with comments or chat. If you are caught doing this, you will likely lose privileges. If a link is posted out of an act to help someone, not sell something, that is OK.
- No post should be focused around a promotion of a website. If it does, then the post will be immediately removed from Openmind and you may lose all privileges to post in the future.
- No blog or forum posts that are created for the pure purpose of promoting a product. This does include product reviews.
- No posting or sending affiliate links to any posts, questions, discussion or private message.
- Do not post content where your readers are required to go to an external website to “read more”. All of the content must be self contained within the post itself.
- No soliciting of phone numbers or asking people to call you.
- No forcing of external communication or asking people to call you or message you outside Openmind.
- No asking for personal contact information like emails.
- Comments that promote negativity and hate in the platform
- Any inappropriate content (adult content, website URL’s or related images) are not allowed.
- Soliciting communication outside of the Openmind platform.
- Using incorrect or misleading headlines within your posts or questions.
- No faith or religion based posts.
- No signatures at the end of your posts (posting your website URL, image, etc)
- No politically driven posts
- No promoting of ANY outside product whatsoever.
- No recruiting and promoting of any MLM business or other business opportunities.
- We do not allow any form of fundraising or charity including that campaigning for members here within Openmind. Please keep all fundraising campaigns external of Openmind.
- No “click bait” titles. The title of your post must represent the content of your post. Do not create titles that are confusing and that have the purpose of attracting the most clicks as possible.
We are all here with the ultimate goal of success, if you try some “sneaky sneak” spam attempts within Openmind, you will be caught and you may be in for an account suspension or termination!
We are flexible on every other aspect of Openmind other than spam. No exceptions. Just don’t do it!
We truly are a community of helping and educating and if you see any form of spam going on, please do let us know and we will handle it immediately.